H40 – Dominating The Pin In
16 hrs hands-on session, (Thursday May 24th and Friday May 25th, 0800 hrs), Helmet, gloves, and Eye protection required
This 2 day, 16 hour training session will encompass stabilization, basic extrication techniques, tow truck and rotator operations, as well as more advanced extrication techniques. This class will emphasize hands-on training with no classroom time. The training ground will have at least a dozen cars, a tractor trailer, and a cement truck. Students will be broken into groups and will rotate through each workstation, with plenty of cut time.
Techniques to be addressed:
- Vehicle under-rides, over-rides and overturns.
- The “B-Side Blowout”.
- Marrying vehicles and heavy object isolation.
- Large vehicle extrication.
- Heavy rigging, tow truck and rotator operations.
- …and much, much more.
- This is not just your basic class…this will challenge your personal and departmental capabilities.
Instructors: John Elliott and Theron Woody
Tags: Truck Work